[DeTomaso] Early Pre L Pantera Wiring Diagram

MyCars MyCars at Comcast.net
Sat Jun 25 16:03:31 EDT 2011

Hello,
I have re-drawn the original wiring diagram for early Pre L Panteras. My
work on this is unverified (it could contain errors or omissions). Would
any of our wiring & electrical geniuses care to validate the drawing?

Is there any interest in having someone host it on the internet for all
to use?

My next step will be to create another diagram based on this one,
however with all of the specific electrical modification to my car...
and to get my car back on the road in the coming weeks!

Roydon