[DeTomaso] NPC - WHO screwed up the economy??!!

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Fri Jun 24 23:53:24 EDT 2011

I don't get it.
As long as the subject line contains "NPC" and has an obviously political content, why can't people just ignore it?  No one is forcing you to open it, and if no one responds the poster will get it that no one here is interested.
Personally I like political discussions, but if I'm busy or not in the mood I just ignore them.

Jim Oddie