[DeTomaso] Gates Green Stripe Hose

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 24 15:43:43 EDT 2011

If you are going to this trouble then also consider going all out to a fully braided hose with compression or weld on fittings, expensive but you'll only do it once. and easliy meet pressure and temperature ratings.

Kevin Hubby's Hall Super Pantera is done this way and it sure looks like a neatly executed job.

Julian