[DeTomaso] A/C Rebuild - Vents

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 24 00:52:32 EDT 2011

Mike Mayberry has just listed a vent on Ebay, he may have more as he is slowly selling off many of his Pantera parts. Apparently Ford wanted to reduce it's outlets by 300 and bought out Mayberry Lincoln-Mercury, which was apparently the oldest L-M dealership still around dating back to 1947. Mike estimated they have sold between 350-400 Pantera's over the years.

Vent listed here; http://tinyurl.com/688rcqa

Julian