[DeTomaso] Good price for Dynamat Extreme

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 23 15:46:03 EDT 2011

Dynomat Extreme:  $125 for 36 sq.ft. That's a pretty good price

Peel & Seal: $15 for 12.5 sq.ft., or $45 for 3 rolls (36 sq.ft.), but it's only the equivalent of original Dynomat.

I liked that I could run down to my local Lowe's to get more if I needed more, but didn't have to by a large quantity since
my firewall only amounts to about 12 sq.ft. I purchased 2 rolls so I won't need to piece together scraps for full coverage.

Good recommendation on the Dynomat Extreme though, if you need the heavier stuff.

Cheers!
Garth