[DeTomaso] NPC - WHO screwed up the economy??!! (yes, one more)

Szwab,Konrad,HOUSTON,IT Konrad.Szwab at AlconLabs.com
Thu Jun 23 13:57:31 EDT 2011

Point of difference:

" I guess if you are getting robbed and you look
around and see everyone else getting robbed too then, oh well, we just look at
each other and shrug our shoulders."

Second amendment, AK47. It would be fitting that a set of weapons designed by a Communist regime help free those that have been taken over by a corporatist regime that is everything the Constitution was written to stand guard against.

-----Original Message-----
From: detomaso-bounces at realbig.com [mailto:detomaso-bounces at realbig.com] On Behalf Of Jar Von Ritter
Sent: 2011-06-23 12:53
To: detomaso at realbig.com
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] NPC - WHO screwed up the economy??!! (yes, one more)

1)  There is no such thing as an "economy".  That is a deceptive term designed
to confuse people into believing commerce, or, the marketplace, is one big blob
of amorphous activity where everything bought, sold or loaned is linked
together, interdependent and subject to mysterious, uncontrollable forces.  It
is not.  In a so-called "down economy" there are always people doing extremely
well, making a killing, yet we are supposed to believe that everyone is
suffering and out of work. Who are they?  Read on.

2)  Commerce, relying on valueless, spurious mediums of exchange such as
"dollars", "yen", "euros" etc. is easily manipulated by those who create these
valueless currencies by controlling its issuance, ie, printing presses and more
so these days, computer ledger entries through "loans" and "credit".  When an
institution has the legal power to create purchasing value out of nothing and
then "loan" it to you, using actual value as it's justification, ie your income
and assets as collateral, then they have the legal power to claim your property
whenever they like by simply stopping the issuance of credit and/or demanding
payment.  It is important to note that these financial institutions do not
"loan" you anything that they possess in assets, it is created from nothing
through legal means whereas your assets, (property, income) actually do have
value and these institutions want it because they know that currencies are
constantly losing value through inflation.  Currencies are, in essence,
inflation itself.  Since openly taking your assets this way would appear to us
as blatant counterfeiting and subsequent robbery, it is done remotely through a
complex system of creditors, sub-creditors and brokers, which in the end, is us,
making us complicit and as such gives the robbery an appearance of legitimacy
that we do not question.  Here today we have simply seen this on a mass scale.

3)  Anything "wrong" with the "economy" can only be traced back to anyone
creating anything of value out of nothing and inserting it through legal means
into the marketplace as something that actually has value.  Wall Street
financial "products" are also valueless tools of financial manipulation that are
toxic to the marketplace.  Somewhere, somehow, at some point in time, someone is
going to suck wind.  It cannot be avoided.  The trick (and they are good at
trickery) is to distribute this "wind-sucking" across the mass of working folk
where everyone bears the burden to some extent and nobody suffers too much on an
individual level.  Brilliant!  I guess if you are getting robbed and you look
around and see everyone else getting robbed too then, oh well, we just look at
each other and shrug our shoulders.

4)  The "economy" as it exists today, based on valueless currencies given
legitimacy through legal mandate, is ingeniously designed to not only fleece the
masses, but to keep them in a state of distress, both financial and emotional,
where they are easily controlled and manipulated to fuel an imperial agenda.  Is
there a conspiracy here?  Duh!

5)  The movie "Inside Job" was a clever attempt to sugarcoat heinous criminal
activity by portraying the criminals as noble, heroic men who got carried away
by deregulation, bumbled things up and then courageously banded together to
avoid catastrophic consequences for us little people.  Whew!  That was close!
 Thanks guys!

This con game will continue until the people figure it out.  When will we figure
it out?  I ain't holding my breath!

Maybe most will not understand this, but I hope it will make at least some of
you think.