[DeTomaso] NPC: Political Debate on the forum

robert simpson r.simpson35 at verizon.net
Thu Jun 23 13:37:51 EDT 2011

Initially, I felt this place was not an area for political debate and
discussion.  I have changed my mind for a few reasons.  If the post contains
the No(n) Pantera Content (NPC) label, then the reader can delete the post,
or choose to read it.  Secondly, I now realize that this is not a car
specific forum in the sense that, if that were the case we would have a site
with locked posts for tech reference and Q at A.

I have come to the realization that we a group of people with a common
interest, standing around in a virtual garage and a Pantera parked with the
engine cover up and the doors open.  How many times have we been with
friends and ONLY addressed the car issue at hand?  Most of us stand around,
vent, and BS about whatever is on our mind.

With that in mind, I would HOPE that people would keep in mind something I
live by at work and in my off duty time, "The discussion of politics and
religion is the fastest way to turn brother against brother."  Please keep
this in mind when you chose to post, I would hope all the people here would
attempt to use the philosophy of, "Be civil" before posting too.

Stay vigilant,  stay focused and most of all, enjoy the hell out of that
Pantera!

Bob Simpson

#3468 72 Pre-L / Hibernating in my garage until a full resto is within my
reach