[DeTomaso] NPC - WHO screwed up the economy??!!

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 10:45:43 EDT 2011

OK, enough already.
1.My fairy tale is better than yours.
2. Anybody that disagrees with me is wrong.
3. in a Democracy,  49.99% feel screwed.
4. As long we put up with crap by voting for PC flawless and boring
candidates, that's what you'll get.
5. Arnold must have been drunk to nail that maid.
6. WTF is a Beiber?
7.Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian are glorified whores.
8. Newt Gringinch and John Edwards are evil bastards.
9. George W. Bush was a good president who will never be acknowledged in his
lifetime.
10. LBJ had something to do with killing JFK.
11. Joseph Kennedy bought JFK the presidency in Chicago.
12.  Pot should be legalized and taxed like crazy.
13. if you don't like this list, see #2 above.

Michael Shortt