[DeTomaso] NPC - WHO screwed up the economy??!!

Szwab,Konrad,HOUSTON,IT Konrad.Szwab at AlconLabs.com
Thu Jun 23 08:54:16 EDT 2011

Heh. Ineligible, was born abroad. Hmm, now that you mention that, there was all that Birther controversy...

Maybe later, need to fix the Pantera brakes first, one has to have priorities :)

From: Pantdino [mailto:pantdino at aol.com]
Sent: 2011-06-22 22:07
To: Szwab,Konrad,HOUSTON,IT; detomaso at realbig.com
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] NPC - WHO screwed up the economy??!!

Konrad for President!

-----Original Message-----
From: Szwab,Konrad,HOUSTON,IT <Konrad.Szwab at AlconLabs.com>
To: detomaso at realbig.com <detomaso at realbig.com>
Sent: Wed, Jun 22, 2011 12:25 pm

It is not only a question of someone holding a gun to your head to invest in

something. It is a question of the IRS being able to throw you in jail if you do

not pay your taxes, then the government taking this money and rewarding wall

street with it and also financing illegal wars of conquest for the benefit of

oil corporations, military industries and defense of countries that are not our

allies, no matter how the leadership wants to paint them as being trustworthy.

Quite a different light. Mission accomplished.