[DeTomaso] New blog site for my car

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 18:50:59 EDT 2011

that's what happened to me, thus the gloss black hood, just bored with it's
look, NEVER the car.

May end up with GTS scheme all over, but in gloss.  i want to retain the
stainless steel trim and chrome bumpers,  otherwise I would have gone flat
black.

just can't bring myself to ruin the window trim, although powder coating the
bumpers in gloss black did cross my mind too.

Ill live with the black hood for a year first.

  Bill, think about a GTS scheme with your orange, but use a Pewter Silver
instead of black, that would be really interesting,  especially with some CF
mirrors, shift knob.

Michael
On Jun 22, 2011 6:40 PM, "Bill Lewis" <lotus0005 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Flat black is cool! And, my "inner Disney" is pounding on my technicolor
schemes. My beautiful, less than a year old "Lambo Pearl Orange" paint is so
last year. Blah is too harsh a word. I'm still thinking of painting a
panther on the car. Dude, imagination ratchet down!! There are so few wild,
great paint jobs Panteras. ------Bill Lewis

>> Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 17:50:32 -0400
>> From: spkorb at gmail.com
>> To: detomaso at realbig.com
>> Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] New blog site for my car
>>
>> Thanks Chuck,
>>
>> I'd never seen your site before and it was truly inspiring. And flat
>> black is boss!
>>
>> sean
>>
>> On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 5:20 PM, Chuck Adkinson <chuck at pantera.ws> wrote:
>> > It's not a blog but my website has many pictures of an 8-10 year (lost
>> > track) ground up rotisserie rebuild on 2113 if anybody is interested.
Did
>> > 99% of it myself, by myself. Car runs like a champ and looks good
although
>> > it's just flat black. Many delays stretched out the project including a
>> > move, building a new shop and a Mideast deployment. I'm itching to
build
>> > another car but just had spinal surgery a few months back and am still
sore
>> > and limited as to what I can do at the moment.
>> >
>> > Chuck Adkinson
>> > www.pantera.ws

On