[DeTomaso] New blog site for my car

Chuck Adkinson chuck at pantera.ws
Wed Jun 22 17:20:59 EDT 2011

It's not a blog but my website has many pictures of an 8-10 year (lost
track) ground up rotisserie rebuild on 2113 if anybody is interested. Did
99% of it myself, by myself. Car runs like a champ and looks good although
it's just flat black. Many delays stretched out the project including a
move, building a new shop and a Mideast deployment. I'm itching to build
another car but just had spinal surgery a few months back and am still sore
and limited as to what I can do at the moment.

Chuck Adkinson
www.pantera.ws