[DeTomaso] NPC - WHO screwed up the economy??!!

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 22 15:15:17 EDT 2011

Larry,

Have you watched "Inside job" which appears to explain what happened fairly well (in spite of white washing Barney Frank who with Chris Dodd bore significant blame).  We all know that the scum bags on Wall Street screwed everyone else to maintain their life style.

I think we all agree that the people who intentionally miss led investors and got rich should pay for what they did, but when was the last time someone held a gun to your head to invest in something for buy something?  Basically, it wasn't a corporation, it was our government, the most dangerous monopoly in the world.

And governments murdered more of their own citizens in the last century than killed in all the wars.

Just some FACTS to think about.

Ken