[DeTomaso] Visit from the Tornbloms....

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Jun 22 14:35:26 EDT 2011

Hi guys,

I happened to be home this morning, and Thomas and Karin Tornblom stopped
by for a quick visit.   Their son bought a guitar on E-bay a few months ago
and I've been babysitting it for him until today. :>)   The box is leaning
against the back of their rental van:

They are on their way to the Napa Valley, then will spend the next two
nights in Santa Cruz, then heading south on Hwy 1, then through Yosemite,
Bishop, Death Valley, Las Vegas, and finally Los Angeles.

If you want to hook up with them for dinner or something, drop Thomas a
line at Thomas.Tornblom at Hax.SE

I don't know if he's checking e-mail while he's on vacation?   Not
everybody is as compulsive about that as I am...:>)