[DeTomaso] NPC - WHO screwed up the economy??!!

Nolan Scheid nolan at mortarsprayer.com
Wed Jun 22 14:27:07 EDT 2011

I better not John.

If I were President, we'd be out of missiles by now.

OK, I'll accept your suggestion and just filter it out. There are just too
many fun and productive things happening here. Today's highlight so far was
getting a picture of my son pulling the driveline from our one ton truck.

Now we are heading to town to collect cardboard so the kids can make canoes
for the summer.

We are living the dream.

All my best,

Nolan