[DeTomaso] New blog site for my car

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 13:09:40 EDT 2011

I'm probably the last person that should mention this axiom, but "you
can't save them all".  I still regret not buying the first Pantera I
looked at.  I wasn't savvy enough to remember the serial number, but
it was very inexpensive because it was missing: brakes, engine,
transmission, dashboard, seats, windowglass, lamp lenses, gas tank,
bumpers... okay it was missing everything except technically it was a
rolling chassis with a bashed rear fender.  I *knew* I could get the
fender back together, then take some parts from many other vehicles
and get a running car out of it.  Sure, it wouldn't be original in any
way, but it would be fun...

Not fun enough.  I saved a much more complete car, 1382 and I try to
be satisfied that I was able to save one and drive it over the last
decade.

sean

--
"Computers are useless.  They can only give you answers." -P. Picasso