[DeTomaso]   rear brake pads

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Jun 22 12:39:23 EDT 2011

In a message dated 6/22/11 8 07 53, jb841 at cox.net writes:

> I bought my brake pads from LPI Racing in Livermore, Ca.  They were great
> to work with
> and shipped quickly.

A couple of fantastic guys run that outfit; one of them has owned a Pantera
for many, many years.   It was a great car that only needed a little bit of
work.   But he decided to take it all apart, then ran out of
time/motivation and it's been sitting in pieces ever since.   If you speak to them, ask
about it, and make sure to kick him in the ass and tell him to get it put back
together again! :>)