[DeTomaso] PCNC MONTEREY HISTORICS - TICKET ORDER DEADLINE VERY SOON

Larry Finch pcncmotorsports at aol.com
Wed Jun 22 12:34:40 EDT 2011

All,

If you have been putting off ordering your tickets and in turn receiving your corral pass for the 2011 event,
this message is for you.

This coming Monday I will be sending our order to the track.

While I MAY be able to add to this order, at this point I am not sure that will be possible.
The event is no longer run by Steve Earle and is going through evolutionary changes each year.

Our online ordering offers SAT or SAT/SUN tickets, however I can order 3-day tickets if you need them, or any ticket for that matter.
BUT I need you to contact me directly with you needs. Soon. Now.

We are way behind last year's numbers and at this point may not be showing a profit after all expenses are tallied.

Some of you have just noticed the corral restriction stating it is only for De Tomaso cars.

This is nothing new; it has always been stated in this manner.

While I have never seen any car, or truck, turned away by track personnel at the corral area entrance, technically the corral is restricted.
But if you get past the track workers, I will place you in our corral. Once there, you're fine.

Should you have any trouble gaining entry, a cell phone call to me should easily resolve the issue. My # is 559-281-3497.

You can resell your tickets if your plans change.

I will gladly answer any questions you might have.

Please order now if you are planning on attending.

Thanks,

Larry Finch
PCNC Motorsports Director

Order site - www.PCNC.MotorsportReg.com