[DeTomaso] New blog site for my car

Cullen McCann cmccann1972 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 09:49:47 EDT 2011

Thanks Corey for sharing the link on your car. My car will need quite a bit
of sheet metal work as well...and specifically a drivers wheelhouse
replaced. I already have the spare sheet metal, bought that from Kirk Evans
and several pieces came with my car when I bought it. Sites and blogs like
yours that show decent photos of the process are incredibly helpful for guys
like me who CAN do the work, but maybe haven't done it before on a
Pantera...so this really helps met get prepared. I'm trying to avoid
removing the driver quarter to replace the wheelhouse...its hard to explain
what happened to mine, but it was rusted in the channel at the top of the
suspension support...and the previous owner thought they could fix
it...staring with a sawzall...only made it worse...now the whole thing needs
to be replaced...but the quarter panel is actually in not so bad of shape...

We'll see...when I get ready to start work on my car...I am gonna put a blog
together like this so anyone interested can follow along like you are
showing...great idea and contribution to the cumulative knowledge base.
Thanks!

Cullen
3925