[DeTomaso] Ebay fees a lot higher now?

Cullen McCann cmccann1972 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 18:13:50 EDT 2011

Not that I’m aware of….it would be really cool. I think the performance car market alone could support something to compete with ebay’s outrageous fees…and by shear nature of being lower cost to participate, would flourish for all those out there like us who are looking for an alternative.

If I knew more about web design, I would heed my own idea by now and start something, both as a benefit to the greater good and to make an honest buck…but alas…I am not worthy of such things….

Cullen