[DeTomaso] Ebay fees a lot higher now?

bill gaino gaino at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 21 16:13:09 EDT 2011

Just wait until you get a 1099 IRS form, showing the sale as income. Paypal already said it was coming at the end of 2011.  You should keep some evidence as to what you paid for the items. I told Paypal.... I'm not making any more agreements with you. They push you do do a "click this page contract"  that is as good as a signature.  They can kiss me goodby... Bill 1362