[DeTomaso] Links to Chuck Engle's photos

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 10:05:31 EDT 2011

one of the best ways to put temp numbers on a Metal door is to go to a sign
shop and have 14-16" white magnetic material cut in a circle and have vinyl
numbers affixed to them.  i have never seen one blow off at speed either,
plus you get that classic look and timing/scoring can easily see them.
Lastly, when you're done, no glue residue to clean off.

Michael Shortt