[DeTomaso] A/C Rebuild - Vents

GW gow2 at rc-tech.net
Tue Jun 21 09:25:38 EDT 2011

I set up my own heaterbox from scratch:

http://www.rc-tech.net/pantera1/hb/hb.htm

I am not using the vents which are in the dash. I want to make some
vents from scratch which look a little better which I will lasercutting
from 6061 aluminum. Since I have no use for A/C (and it's a 100lbs
lighter) I am working a circuit to control the flapper doors to have
more control over distribution.

I also got some wemacs from a salvage aircraft place. With the wemacs I
want to put a fresh air source near my face. There are times when it
would be good to have heat on your feet and fresh air in your face. It
would also be nice to have fresh air on your face with the windows up
some times.