[DeTomaso] Fun Rally Pantera Birthday Salute

robert stewart rspink2012 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 20 18:49:40 EDT 2011

Folks

An interesting note - after posting the video to youtube I recieved an email
suggesting that there were some copyright concerns.  The music is a song from
Heart which I have no doubt is owned by others.

The cost - well if you are in Germany you won't be able to access it.  For the
rest of the world you will see advertisements playing on the bottom of the
video.  I assume the proceeds will be used to pay the owner of the song.  All in
all seems pretty fair.

Now the question is does the owner really get the right amount of money from
youtube.  Don't get me started that is what I do at work.

Rob