[DeTomaso] A/C Rebuild - Vents

Jim Gray grayjim at att.net
Mon Jun 20 09:36:25 EDT 2011

I had heard that they were also used in early T-Birds but upon getting some
pictures from a T-Bird parts guy there is an extra flaring that would  have to
be trimmed off. Not sure they would work.

If you want 3 vents the best solution is to just inset a trim panel, one of
those fake wood grain or carbon fibre pieces, and use aftermarket vents.

Jim Gray