[DeTomaso] 351C parts on ebay (mine)

Will Kooiman wkooiman at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 20 03:09:53 EDT 2011

I have listed the following on ebay:

If you don't want any of this, at least cheer me on.   ;-)

351C parts:

-   A331 Torker Intake - no reserve, but $100 starting price

-   C351 Intake - no reserve

Non-351C parts:

-   Mallory Coil 29440 - 2 of these - no reserve

-   Mallory Tach Adapter - PN 29074 - new - no reserve

-   KN Weber Filter - * 4 - no reserve

-   427 Pentroof Valve Covers - no reserve

I also have the following, but it isn't on ebay yet:

-  4-bolt mains (no pics yet, so not on ebay)

-  4 early 8" Campy wheels powder coated by Hall, plus tires.  These were
$250 per wheel from Hall, and they look very nice.

-  dropped battery box - stainless

I think that's it.  I may list more next weekend.  It's spring cleaning at
my house.  Okay, it's not spring, so it's sick of burning up in Houston
summer at my house.  I need to clear out a path to the fridge.