[DeTomaso] Reno Fun Rally pics...

detomasoregistry at gmail.com detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 18:15:24 EDT 2011

I posted the following a few days ago, but didn't see it appear:

=   =   =  =

I'm still adding a few photos and videos, but if you want an early review
(anyone with even a basic registry login can access the overview page:)

Log into: http://www.provamo.com/Members/DeTEvents/2011Reno.asp

On this overview page, the pictures are links into the registry for more
fresh photos from the Reno event, car history, etc... for those that
have shared a picture, the registry has been updated.

There were a number of new cars, or owner updates, so if I gave you the
Registry card with the login info, go create and account (www.ProvaMo.com)
so I can link you with your car entry using the photos I took.

Chuck

www.DeTomasoRegistry.org