[DeTomaso] Window & door trim restoration

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Sun Jun 19 17:21:14 EDT 2011

Cory, there are detail-oriented owners around that successfully refurbish
stainess trim. One guy casts up a 3" section of 50:50 hard lead solder in a
good area of his trim, slides it down to a dented place and   uses the solder
as a bodyman's dolly to help reshape mangled trim! Tiny picking hammers and
wood filler pieces also will work if you know what you're doing. I do not,
though.... one reason our windshield trim was intentionally left off our
car. Good luck- J Deryke