[DeTomaso] checking front A Arm bushings

Curt Hall cuvee at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 19 13:39:14 EDT 2011

Clay...

Have you checked to see if your radiator pipes are hitting your front sway bar? They  might look like they clear but there maybe enough flex in the radiator hoses to allow the pipes to hit the sway bar when you hit a bump.  Some of us split about a 6" piece of rubber hose and attached to the sway bar with some nylon ties.

Just a thought

Good Luck
Curt