[DeTomaso] Window & door trim restoration

corey price coreyjprice at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 20:47:36 EDT 2011

I am starting some window and trim fit-up before paint to make sure it fits and I have all the right parts.  Looks like I'm missing some of the really small screws that fasten the base door/window trim on, but that doesn't bother me.  What I don't know how to correct is someone bent the trim slightly along the edges as they peeled it off the window frame.  Can I correct this?

I want to make sure everything fits correctly before paint.  Call it OCD, but it better fit right after the car is painted!  I really don't want any surprises!

Thanks everyone in advance!

Corey