[DeTomaso] Spare tire

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Jun 18 00:11:28 EDT 2011

In a message dated 6/17/11 18 53 29, deserttwist at juno.com writes:

> I had a thought yesterday. I have never driven more than 20mi from home,
> so what do you all use for a spare tire.  I know if I get a flat now I can
> call my son to come and get me with the car van, but if I drive to Reno Les
> Schwab our local tire dealer won't know what to do with me.
>
>>>Many/most people don't carry spare tires, relying instead on good luck
and/or a credit card.   The factory spare was for emergency use only anyway,
so no matter what, you'd still be stuck somewhere, probably waiting for
tires that you would have to order elsewhere.

Might as well just have an AAA card in your wallet, and use that spare tire
space in the trunk for something else. :>)