[DeTomaso] Monterey Reunion/Historics corral tickets - ON SALE NOW

Larry Finch pcncmotorsports at aol.com
Fri Jun 17 18:18:49 EDT 2011

All,

This is a repeat of my post of a week ago. PCNC can only continue to support the Corral if we sell enough tickets to
cover the cost of the MINIMUM order. The first year PCNC loses money on this endeavor will be the last year any
De Tomaso cars will have a corral to call their own.

We have almost reached the minimum number of ticket orders, but we are also shy of the required minimum number of Corral tickets.
PCNC has to buy BOTH minimums, and unsold tickets are NOT good for the future continuance of the corral.

Please purchase......today.   If you need other than a SAT or SAT/SUN ticket, contact me directly.

 -----------------------------

PCNC is again proud to announce we will be hosting the De Tomaso Corral for the 2011 Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion,
held August 19 - 21.

The featured marque this year is Jaguar.

This year the corral pass is again good for all three days, PLUS each corral vehicle will be given a program,
poster and dash plaque.

Our order has a large minimum, and has an earlier cut-off date than in previous years.

SO PLEASE PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.

As in past years, ticket sales are online through motorsportReg.com at the following URL -

www.PCNC.MotorsportReg.com

Full details on ordering and delivery are online.

Please contact me with any questions you may have.

Larry Finch
PCNC Motorsports Director