[DeTomaso] ebay replica Cobra

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 14:57:41 EDT 2011

I spoke to the guys at Kirkham a few times  and I was surprised to find out
their 289 model was in greater demand (then the 427) and also cost more!
Have you seen their copperhead? It is aparently now only available as a
special order but it is the same car with an all copper body. ( looks very
cool polished but heavier and expensive). The owners were very lucky and
smart to be able to take advantage of an old Polish MIG factory to fabricate
the aluminum bodies at the end of the cold war.
Boyd