[DeTomaso] ebay replica Cobra

Will Kooiman wkooiman at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 17 11:13:50 EDT 2011

In my opinion, the Kirkham is head and shoulders above any "Shelby" Cobra.
The Kirkhams are devoted to the hobby, and from what I can tell, they make a
spectacular Cobra.

The other replicas are very well done too, with some better than others.
I'm just particularly fond of how the Kirkhams have taken the Cobra concept
to a new level.

Of course, an original or anything with a racing history is worth much more,
but that's a different ball game.  If I had $2M to sink into an original,
I'd buy an original and a Kirkham.