[DeTomaso] Interesting Cobra Replica on eBay

Will Kooiman wkooiman at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 16 20:04:00 EDT 2011

Or maybe they don't know anything about Cobras or the replica business.

The description doesn't list it as an original or made by Shelby.  It simply
says it's a Cobra.  I've heard the same thing from owners of replicas.

Granted, they should have stated what kind of Cobra - Superformance, ERA,
CSX, etc., but it is more likely a poor sales job rather than intentionally
misrepresenting the truth.