[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 83, Issue 16-Vacuum booster

RCBSONS1 at aol.com RCBSONS1 at aol.com
Thu Jun 16 11:40:27 EDT 2011

I have had the Byers booster and master
on my car for over 6 years also... Just before
the track event It was acting up... I went to numerous
parts stores to get a new check valve... all told
me it was ok.. they blow thru it... I finally found
one with the 1/2-3/8" connectors... all others
were smaller... at a place that rebuilds the boosters
He told me it was not my problem but I took
it (from a chevy truck)  I installed it and at the same
time tightened the clamps on the hoses... my problem
went away

Bob Benson #3 black pantera