[DeTomaso] Interesting Cobra Replica on eBay

STEVEN BLUM steveblum2 at msn.com
Thu Jun 16 08:54:00 EDT 2011

 Probably not a Shelby, they all have a dash plaques with the CSX number and the price is wrong. From the dash and other photos probably a Superformance. At that price still a steal. The roller without engine and trans sells form low 40's, power up cost in the $70's to build. A low milage car like this should sell in the $50,000 to $60,000 range. Check Cobra country website they usually have 30 or 40 cars for sale listed. I own a Superformance so pretty familiar with the brand and other replicas.