[DeTomaso] Vacuum booster

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 23:26:45 EDT 2011

+1 for this mod.  Like Jack's description, put a dent in the
wheelhouse, unbolted the clutch master for installation and it pretty
much just fit.  The cheap plastic pressure valve busted while I was
futzing with it, but it's a $4.00 part at the local store.  Love the
pedal feel and with the porterfield pads, the car can really stop fast
with the big tires I put on it.  But with solid rotors and stock
calipers, I might do an 80 second autocross in it but they'd heat up
pretty quick at a track event.

sean

--
"Computers are useless.  They can only give you answers." -P. Picasso