[DeTomaso] Vacuum booster

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Wed Jun 15 19:54:24 EDT 2011

Thanks J.  By "heavily upholstered front trunk" do you mean shag carpet?
 I'm surprised mine didn't have it to match my corduroy interior inset
panels (long story).

You bring up an interesting question.  Do stock Pantera vacuum-assists have
any residual pressure?  If my car were currently running (same long story),
I guess I could check.

Rob