[DeTomaso] Cars and Parts on Clist nationwide

Cullen McCann cmccann1972 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 17:55:40 EDT 2011

Hello friends.had a few minutes, so I thought I would update you on the used
cars and parts craigslist market. Just the messenger of stuff available.

Cullen

Cars:

White 71 in new York, price looks good at a 38k if its clean?

http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/cto/2439518088.html

Pick of the day: this car advertised several times on multiple cities, but I
believe the car is located in new Orleans - vin 4724 with phone number..good
looking late 72L for 30 grand.yummy.

http://neworleans.craigslist.org/cto/2429810889.html

Orange Houston L for 42 grand vin 6289

http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/2429833290.html

clean white 74 in Milwaukee.make offer.

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/cto/2423705408.html

Red 74  in Denver for 53 grand..

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/2422312483.html

red 71 in san diego for 39 grand. Quite a bit of info, looks nice.

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/cto/2429239373.html

been shown for sale for along time.red 72 in phoenix.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/2392961150.html

clean looking red 72. Big claims, big price:

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/2359679551.html

still iisted in Miami FL - red GT5

http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/ctd/2356063827.html

Also in Miami./..for sale. Maybe LeBron is having to spring clean to make a
few extra bucks.hehe..

http://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/cto/2356145370.html

orange in salt lake city UT - 45 grand price tag

http://saltlakecity.craigslist.org/cto/2357845422.html

Parts:

Cleveland in SF

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/pts/2430324024.html

And another in the same area:

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/pts/2434896669.html

misc items  - shocks and radiator in Atlanta area:

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/pts/2399051134.html

supposedly twin turbo "pantera motor" with radiator? Make offer?

http://bend.craigslist.org/pts/2389769577.html

this guy still adverstises pantera and goose windshields:

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/pts/2360210629.html

type 2  ( dash 2?) ZF bellhousing? 350 bucks

Colorado area:

http://denver.craigslist.org/pts/2356200168.html

ZF for sale in ohio? No price

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/2415632099.html