[DeTomaso] Don Peak Service Award

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Tue Jun 14 21:49:03 EDT 2011

Coz.

Boy, did I mess up.  My apologies to you Coz and to Bob.  You received the
Bill Santos Memorial Award for recognition of outstanding volunteer service.
Bob Reid received the Don Peak award.  I couldn't recall which it was
exactly, and when I checked the program, I missed the Bill Santos Award on
the next page.  Still a great honor to you Coz, and well deserved.