[DeTomaso] Glass and Fiber Decklids

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 14 13:35:05 EDT 2011

Yeah you can't exactly trim a CF decklid if you want to retain the carbon look, whereas with a glass one you can modify as required. Be aware that nearly all the CF decklids for sale in the US are a Carbon overlay (aesthetic only) of a fiberglass decklid and just as heavy if not heavier. There's one company I'm aware of in Europe producing true Carbon units.

Julian