[DeTomaso] Glass and Fiber Decklids

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 14 13:22:41 EDT 2011

Cullen,

    I have a 20 pound deck made of Barotex (http://barotextechnology.com/) which was made from a mold of my early 72 deck.  It fits the 72 really well, but is a poor fit to a 73 and would require serious mods.  Others have also said there are differences, but I'm not sure if they are early to late cars, or each car is different.

Ken