[DeTomaso] Single or Dual Pass Radiators?

B. Seib oldwheel at shaw.ca
Tue Jun 14 09:16:11 EDT 2011

Theory aside, it does seem that either single pass or double pass types can
be made to work acceptably in a Pantera as long as the rest of the system is
in good shape and compliments the choice of radiator. I suspect the double
pass system may reach its limitation sooner in racing situations and high HP
at high temps.
Barry