[DeTomaso] Reno Fun Rally Pics + Videos

detomasoregistry at gmail.com detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 19:12:42 EDT 2011

It seems there are a lot of people viewing my Reno event pics even though I have not yet
posted a direct link... but please hold off for a short while so I can load more.

(Your viewing locks me out from updating the file with more.)

I'm putting all the pics into the registry, and then selecting one or two for the event
page as a sample with each pic a link to more photos for that specific car.

I have more than 555 files to process so give me a little while, thanks.

Chuck

www.DeTomasoRegistry.org