[DeTomaso] 15" rims

deserttwist at juno.com deserttwist at juno.com
Sun Jun 12 14:41:16 EDT 2011

I want to thank everyone for their concern and help with this most unsolvable problem. I feel like I have learned enough about tires, sizes an width that I could apply for a job with any tire dealer.
Jeff Udelson, Atlanta, Ga, Car#4134,  came to my rescue with a most gracious offer to take the BFG T/A's off his car and sending them to me for the cost of dismount and frt.  I can't thank him enough for his generosity.  My SHE CAT will be back on the road in a week.
You are all wonderful, thanks  Sue