[DeTomaso] Colorado Pantera People & Cars

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 9 10:17:54 EDT 2011

  With the recent posts about the Colorado club coming in lately, I looked at their website and found photos of my 2nd car, #3644.
That was a very straight and clean car with an unusual history.  In the photos it looked just like I last saw it...red, 8s and 10s, and
a DeTomaso and Terlingua Racing Team badge on the front fenders.  BBORR and Team Pantera logos were also on the car.  I lost track
of the owner and would like to share some more info about the car.
  I also found one very tiny photo of what may be my current car.  I'm pretty sure Dave Fisher owned it at one time.  It also spent a lot
of time with Dennis Quella at Pantera Performance.  If anybody up there has contact info or can put me in touch with these guys I would
really appreciate it.

Michael Frazier
Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa
Texas - Colorado Pantera Exchange Program