[DeTomaso] Engine help for a guy in France?

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 14:28:48 EDT 2011

Dan et Jacques

I had my 351 rebuild by Odyseey Performance in Toulouse
79 r Edmond Rostand 31200 TOULOUSE
05.61.61.50.72

It was rebuilt in 2001 and is still going strong 10 years later. They only
work on American V-8s, and had a Cobra replica with a 427 in the shop last
time I was there.

I'm happy to provide any information that Jacques may need (Jacques - vous
pouvez écrire en français si c'est plus facile....)

The service included a complete rebuild, from crank to pistons to head
assembly, engine assembly, etc. I don't know what their reputation is in
general, but if my engine is still going strong 10 years later, that's a
good sign...

Jacques - tell them you got their contact information from the owner of the
white DeTomaso Pantera that was there many moons ago.

Charles McCall
1985 DeTomaso Pantera GT5-S #9375
"Raising Pantera Awareness Across Europe"