[DeTomaso] 15 in rims

deserttwist at juno.com deserttwist at juno.com
Wed Jun 8 13:14:30 EDT 2011

Hi, just to let everyone know I must go over to our horse boarding facility this morning and take care of some business this morning.  I will be back about 1;00pm to continue on with the tire problem and call all ref you sent to me. I will let you know what I end up with. Just for the record I have a 73 ordinary Pantera. I do need tires to drive in the rain since it has never stopped raining here in Salem, Or since last Sept. I guess summer is comming!  Sue