[DeTomaso] Engine help for a guy in France?

Daniel C Jones daniel.c.jones2 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 10:29:10 EDT 2011

I came across a guy in France trying to build a 302 stroker using Ford
Motorsport
B351 high port heads and a matching B302 intake.  Do we have any
Pantera contacts
in (or near) France that might be able to help?  IIRC, Charlie McCall knew of a
shop near Paris with experience in American V8's.  Sounds like the
engine is destined
for a Cobra replica.  He intended to build a 351C but it apparently
didn't fit so
he's looking to do a Boss 302 stroker style engine.  More info here:

 http://www.network54.com/Forum/119417/thread/1307403610/help+needed+for+a+frenchie+for+stroking+a+302+in+347

Jacques email address is visible if you click on his name in the upper
right hand corner
of the thread.

Thanks,
Dan Jones