[DeTomaso] Ceramic coating

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Wed Jun 8 03:36:19 EDT 2011

In a message dated 6/7/11 8:22:39 PM, rimov at charter.net writes:

> Absolutely, Jet Hot is the most expensive but also the industry's best
> coating. I coated my headers with the satin black and they looked like new
> after years of use.

Agreed. The interesting thing about Jet-Hot is they coat the inside AND the
outside of all the pipes. Which is why they guarantee a small power
increase with your headers and their coating. This has been dyno-verified by
several race teams. The only bad part is, its really a franchise and there are
only a limited number of places in the country that are Jet-Hot-certified. So
you usually wind up shipping bulky headers around unless you are lucky enough
to live close to a shop. Good luck- J Deryke